Start your journey with us!
Who we are?
The Teen Pop is a digital magazine which works to make an impact by providing trustable content through innovative online media.
Each issue is a part of our philosophy where we want students to realize its consequences and drawbacks. The issues are written in a manner that it is not just a magazine for entertainment but also helps you think on the global levels.
The Teen Pop brings you a new kind of experience and understands the way teens think.
Stay informed. Stay inspired. Stay cool!
Our culture is more than just values on a wall. It’s who we are, what we stand for, and how we achieve excellence as #oneteam. It’s what makes our workplace so unique.
The Teen Pop's Starter Pack
Whether you just joined the team or you’ve been around since the beginning, we offer all of our employees equal and uniform access to the resources. You won’t be an exception.
Access to some of the best courses in different horizons.
Flexible working hours to improve work-life balance.
The opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
You heard it right, we will give you volunteer hours certificate to help you in college!
Yes, you heard it right! LOR would be issued to you based on your request.
Can explore different aspects of different positions!
- Nothing required, writing is all about feelings and we know you are full of it!
- Enjoy writing stories? Well, then the table is on your side! Collaborate with us for our biggest project and yeah that’s a secret till you join us!
- You love Netflix? and willing to create content like quizzes, memes and articles around your fav star?
Product Marketing Manager
- Product messaging and positioning – Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market
- Content Development – Conceptualize and create educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis – Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Sales enablement – Communicate value proposition and provide high value sales tools, training, and collateral
- Demand generation – Develop and implement strategies to drive product awareness and demand
- Evangelism – Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for the product.
Didn’t find something interesting?
Reach out to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org